Help with Library Creator

Hi everyone,
I have a problem creating a library.
I have successfully created a library using Library Creator, I have followed the step-by-step guide I have found on the Halion manual. Everything looks fine and I haven’t got any error message when I created the library. I have imported the library using Library Manager.
But when I load the library in Halion I can find the Presets I have created only if I enable the “Layer Filter”, no presets are visible if the “Program Filter” is selected… Why?
As you can see in the images attached if I select the 'Layer Filter" I can see the presets of my library but when I select 'Program Filter" none of them is shown.
Thanks in advance for any help!
Screen Shot 2022-03-19 at 17.20.26 PM
Screen Shot 2022-03-19 at 17.20.43 PM

Most likely reason is that you created library with layer presets.

After exporting the HSSE layer presets from Halion 6 you should load them in Halion Sonic or Halion Sonic SE and save/export them as program presets. Then use those program presets to build your library.

Library creator will accept Halion Sonic presets even if the library is created for the SE version. So it doesn’t matter which one you use.

Thanks a lot, it works now!

Sorry for the off-topic question, do you know if it’s possible to add a menu in my instrument to change sample without scripting? My instrument is very simple I have only one sample that I spread to all keyboard. I tried to add a menu using Halion templates, according to the manual the “Path Browser” template should work but I can’t make it work.

It should work if you connect it to the SampleOsc.Filename parameter of a zone.

But path browser is for user samples. You cannot use it to load samples from vstsound. Another problem is that if you change the sample like this you only change the filename parameter but not the sample start, end and loop points…

To make it work you probably need some scripting too.