Help with restoring Cubasis 2 purchases in Cubasis 3 LE (full)

Unfortunately I have the same problem. My plugins bought with the full version of Cubasis 2 do not show up for transfer with Cubasis 3 LE (unlocked and full feature set upgraded). Any help appreciated.

I would like to purchase the Full Feature Set in Cubasis 3 LE, but I’m not sure if my Cubasis 2 IAP get transferred to Cubasis LE 3.
According to the description in the App Store only Cubasis LE 2 IAP seem to be transferred to Cubasis LE 3.

PM sent.

Same problem here. The Cubasis 2 iap don‘t restore in Cubasis le3 full feature set.

Hi KwonHoon,

Thanks for your message.

Same problem here. The Cubasis 2 iap don‘t restore in Cubasis le3 full feature set.

As stated in the description and on our website, previous Cubasis LE instrument and effect in-app purchases can be freely transferred via the procedure above.

Both Cubasis LE 2 and LE 3 come with their own Full Feature Set IAPs, which are not transferrable.

Hope that helps.

Best,
Lars

I have the same problem too. I bought FX Pack 1&2 in the normal Cubasis 2 Version. Now i have Cubasis 3 LE unlocked with my Xkey 25 and want to upgrade to the Full feature set because its a lot cheaper than Normal CB3. I read the question if its possible to restore the FX Packs 1&2 from CB2 (not LE) to CB3 LE (upgraded to Full feature set) over and over and it still remained unanswered.
Its seems its only possible from CB2 to CB3 an from CB LE2 to CB LE3 and it also seems for some reason its not allowed communicate this openly, Instead only hints with “PM sent” that let me conclude there are only not official ways, thats a really strange behaviour.

I followed the instructions but still get the message no linked purchase at this account. I think it would be a better option to comunicate this transparently, if the descripted restore path is possible, instead of all the “indivdual” solutions an the communication what is possible, but never whats not…

Hi @NIELS_ON,

Thank you for your message and welcome to the forum.

As stated in the app description and on our website, it is possible to freely transfer your existing instrument and effect in-app purchases, as follows:

• From Cubasis LE 2 to Cubasis LE 3
  • From Cubasis LE 2 to Cubasis 3
  • From Cubasis 2 to Cubasis 3

Please let me know if this helps to solve the problem.

Best wishes,
Lars

Please read my last sentence =) But if some marketing expert says its only ok to say whats possible even it becomes more complicate while using 3 sentences (and let the user conclude themself whats not possible) instead of write down in one sentence, whats currently not possible, Ok…

Now i understand, that its not possible from CB2 to LE3 (upgraded to Full Features) and i have to wait for a sale for the real Cubasis 3.

And by the way: The advertising “all features from the fullversion” inside the LE Version for the full feature upgrade is slightly missleading, beacuse one of the advertised features from the normal Cubasis 3 is exactly the possibility to transfer the purchases of the FX packs from Cubasis 2…

So if you refer to what is written in the Store description of the Appstore, a “full feature” upgrade should also include the transfer option between Cubasis 2 and upgraded 3 LE…

Hi, is it confirmed that it is not possible to transfer Cubasis 2 IAPs to Cubasis LE3 even though it has been upgraded to the full version 3 and I have to buy again in LE3 ?

Hi @eslim,

You should have recieved a PM.

Thanks
Lars

Hello! I have the same problem. Downloaded Cubasis LE 2 back in 2017 and bought the “Cubasis LE 2 - Mobile Music Creation System, Cubasis Upgrade” for roughly 30usd. And Then I bought 1) Cubasis LE 2 - Mobile Music Creation System, FX Pack 1: Reverbs & Delays, 2) Cubasis LE 2 - Mobile Music Creation System, Classic Machines, 3) Cubasis LE 2 - Mobile Music Creation System, FX Pack 2: Vintage FX, for roughly another 20USD. I have the Order ID’s of both purchases.

Supposedly both purchases would have given me the full version, but not entirely. Had have problems here and there about it. I’m using Audiobus now and Cubasis prompts me to buy the “Cubasis Full feature set” as follows…

“Audiobus is not enabled in this Cubasis version, upgrade now to take advantage of all Cubasis Features - Unlock all features of the full Cubasis version for a great Price!”.

Then, I transferred my 4 restored purchases to Cubasis LE3, and also prompts me for the Full feature set for things as dumb as importing a file from files. Personally I think that’s not the game and it has been pissing me off quite a bit of Steinberg’s Corporate Attitude.

What I would really like is not having the LE legend on my product if I paid the same amount as in full version and not lose that money if I buy Cubasis 3 Full, which I really want to buy but not until I feel my case is properly attended.

Thanks
Alex

Hi @AlexGarciaLeal,

Thanks for your message.

With the purchase of Cubasis 3, we offer you to freely transfer previous Cubasis instrument and effect in-app purchases to your newest Cubasis 3 app.

(1) The IAP transfer is supported for these apps:

• Cubasis 2 to Cubasis 3
  • Cubasis LE 2 to Cubasis LE 3
  • Cubasis LE 2 to Cubasis 3

(2) These are the required steps:

• Make sure Cubasis 2.8.2 is installed on your iPad
  • Launch Cubasis 3 and open the in-app shop
  • Follow the instructions shown in the IAP Transfer pop-up

Important
In some cases, it is required to open the in-app shop in Cubasis 2, once the app has launched itself (being triggered from the “Transfer” popup button).

Please let me know if this helps!

Best wishes,
Lars