Help!

I can’t install Grand 3.The installer stops at license control and stays there forever. I tried the update 3.1 also but nothing happened. The funny thing is that I have activated my product normally (full version) and the trial Grand 3 SE from the trial version of Cubase 6 plays just fine. There must be some problem with the installer of Grand 3 .I uninstalled everything and the same happened again. Is there an older installer of Grand 3 (even 32 bit) to try to make the installation?
Also, I have the latest version of license control installed. I don’t know what to do. I have bought the Grand 3 and I am playing with Grand 3 SE until the trial period ends. I hope there is a solution for this. I have Windows 7 64bit.
I hope someone can help.

Thanks in advance.

Hello Fish,

I think that the eLCC installation stops because you have a newer version of the eLCC installed on your computer. Is it possible that the dialog regarding this is perhaps behind an other window ?

Cheers,

Chris

Hi Chris,

Thanks for your help. There is no other window in the background. The version of eLCC might be the problem. Where I can find a link to download an earlier version of eLCC? This might solve the problem. I hope that if I go to an earlier version of eLCC will not conflict with the other licenses I have. Please send me a link if possible.
Thank you very much.
Cheers,

Fotis

Hi Chris,

I have found the solution to the problem. To install the Grand 3 when you have a newer version of Elcc you just plug out the usb key before installing. This way, the installation does not stop to Elcc part and continues normally. After you finish, you plug the usb key in again and you do the 3.1 update which brings a message that your key has a newer version of eLCC than the install. When finished, you can open the program and its super! Finally, you can move the content from the main drive to another and that’s all.
Thanks for your help anyway.

Cheers,
Fotis