Help

I have cubase elements 6 on another computer, how do I get that onto my new computer?

I have an external hard drive so can i save it to that and re-install it onto my new computer?

Also by mistake I bought the downloadable upgrade from cubase le ai 6 to le ai 7, but without realizing that I actually needed cubase elements 6 to cubase elements 7. I have contacted Steinberg and Yamaha so many times about getting a refund/swap and no response.

Cubase le ai 7 wont run on a soft key e Licenser and I dont want an external usb one. All the cubase elements programs will run on a soft key, so the elements 7 would be perfect for me.

I am not a technical type

Thanks guy’s, any help is much appreciated…

Jarrad

Aloha J,
the short answer to this question is yes but if it will then all work properly
(or run at all) is questionable.

I have cubase elements 6 on another computer, how do I get that onto my new computer?

Listing what gear you are using might help
with this and some answers to your other questions.

{‘-’}

Uninstall on the old computer, and install on the new computer

No

Log in to your MySteinberg account and follow the steps for “Activation & Reactivation”.

If by “it” you mean Elements 6, just install it on the new computer the same way you did on the old one. I’m assuming you have the installer (please say yes). If so, just copy the installer to the new computer.

Ooops …

Well, I’ll be damned! The laptop I’m typing on has Elements 7 installed - no dongle involved.