Hey guys! How's this clip sound??

Still think the vocals are lacking a little presence and sparkle but that may be the mic you have just confessed to using :astonished: . I can hear what you’re saying but it’s just a bit buried in the mix. Doesn’t want to come out much but maybe some sort of processing might work. Not delay… I’ve got songs in my head but can’t think what they are called… maybe a touch of phase…? Real subtle but something to give it an edge and cut-through.

Otherwise a nice, big, full sound, good performance, I’ve got no idea if I’m listening to band or not, which has got to be good, eh? Sorry to keep banging on about the vocals but if you’re going to go to the trouble of writing lyrics you want people to be able to sing along to them, don’t you. How else can you indoctrinate them? :wink:

And fwiw, if you hadn’t posted in the Lounge I wouldn’t have found you. I never think of going to the Made With forum because I never come here to review folks’ music but am always glad to stick my oar in if I come across something here.

Cheers, keep up the good work,
C

Sounds much better, it may be just me but the delay on the vocal is’nt quite right, maybe still take back a little?

Also what you could try is, take some of the distorted highs down (experiment) on the guitars, might clear some space for the vocal :wink:, and allow you to bring the ‘fatter’ guitars up a tad .

Nice bass sound by the way.

Mauri.

The link is dead.

Long live the link…

Remember Linc from the Mod Squad? Solid Man! :laughing:

I checked, he’s still alive! :sunglasses:

I think the snare could use a boost somewhere around 2-4k.

The vocal is up in the mix, loud enough for sure, but is kind of lacking definition. I think maybe apply a high pass, and also try to find any problem frequencies and notch them out.