Hey guys! I've got a gig for us!

Problem is, we have to set-up on the lower balcony.

Think we will need a longer extension cord?
{‘-’}
Lower balcony stage.jpg

:laughing:

I’ve played worse venues. At least there aren’t 15 flights of stairs. Okay, lets get this going … so who brought a rope? :wink:

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

:laughing:

Exit stage down.

Rapunzel, Rapunzel…

But I regress!

sorry i know this is off topic but hey MrRed- i notice you have a pentium 4 and some vsti’s- are you having any denormal issues with your 2.8gz p4? I have to get a new XP desktop for my older XP SX1 and Vsti’s. If I remember it was the first “Willimaette” p4’s that had the most trouble- but they weren’t much faster than 1.2Gz. Im looking at a 2.8 Gz Hyper Threaded

You call that off topic?

Nah! This is off topic:

The ocelot (Leopardus pardalis), pronounced /ˈɒsəˌlɒt/, also known as the dwarf leopard or McKenney’s wildcat is a wild cat distributed over South and Central America and Mexico, but has been reported as far north as Texas and in Trinidad, in the Caribbean. North of Mexico, it is found regularly only in the extreme southern part of Texas, although there are rare sightings in Southern Arizona.
The ocelot is similar in appearance to a domestic cat. Its fur resembles that of a clouded leopard or jaguar and was once regarded as particularly valuable. As a result, hundreds of thousands of ocelots were once killed for their fur. The feline was classified a “vulnerable” endangered species from 1972 until 1996, but is now rated “least concern” by the 2008 IUCN Red List.

Off topic?

No way! That’s not off topic!

As a synthesizer-wizard … don’t you often employ modulators and ocelotators to sculpt sounds? :mrgreen:

Good one!
I tried one once.
It made a nice squeeeeeeeal!
Got a sample somewhere.

{‘-’}