Hi Everyone! Questions about CUABSE 6 x64?

Hi everyone all my friends!.. :wink:

How does Cubase 6 x64 work for you? I’m very curious to know.I like overall all the new things that happen to Cubase DAW lately. Be able to change to dark arrange background… only ICONS that still miss in the new interface. :wink:

Thinking on perhaps upgrade to Cuabse 6…will do the trial version this month as soon as I get the time to check it out…I need and looking for a stable work enviroment. Have no time to be BETA tester. As you all already perhaps know I’m using SONAR X1 as my first choice on PC. Logic on MAC…

I have some questions about CUABSE 6 x64:

1. Woking with Melodyne Editor x64 ? Stable VST3?

2. All Spectrasonics softwares…x64 no problems? Omnisphere, one of my work horse…

3. Kontakt 4 x64, no crashes I hope? This is my work horse.

4. Batter 3 x64? no Problems?

5. Nomad Factory x64 series? No crashes?

6. Advance Automataion in Cuabse 6. Is it working better now, it doesn’t make CUBASE crash when you start using it?

7. Audio engine… glitch free?

Thanks in advance…
    Best Regards
    Freddie

1. Woking with Melodyne Editor x64 ? Stable VST3?

so far

1. All Spectrasonics softwares…x64 no problems? Omnisphere, one of my work horse…

no probs with trillian, depends on RAM and HD throughput, I guess (working an 16GB laptop, SSD

1. Kontakt 4 x64, no crashes I hope? This is my work horse.

no probs so far, again depends on system specs, I guess

1. Batter 3 x64? no Problems?

no probs

1. Nomad Factory x64 series? No crashes?

can’t crash here, I don’t own it

1. Advance Automataion in Cuabse 6. Is it working better now, it doesn’t make CUBASE crash when you start using it?

no crashes. improvable workflow and feature wise

1. Audio engine… glitch free?

the engine itself is slightly better than Sonar X1: There’s no need at all to stop the engine in order to do any task to anything, inserting plugs/tracks might interrupt the asio stream, but that’s to be expected and ok, on the other hand, Sonar X1’s routing is more “open” (any number of inserts), but then, Cubases enginge provides a better organizsation

Both have their advantages and disadvantages when compared to each other.

Overall very stable for me. I had some crashes before I got JBridge, but no problems after that.

R

Overall C6 (64) from its launch has been very stable indeed.

Really here just to add, Kontakt 4 is working great for me. Been using it a lot over last few months and its gone without a hitch. Also I have the Nomad plug ins, working completely 100% problem free. More than pleased with the performance of both.

Thanks all for the information. Sounds great, I have Jbridge aswell. I looking forward to try out Cubase 6 x64 in my own Studio.

Have a nice weekend!
Best Regards
Freddie