hide leagues, track “f”.

1. Is it possible to hide leagues, forks, touches in Dorico like in Sibelius? For the “minus” I need all of these notations, since they “work”, but for the game of notes, they don’t, because they clutter up the space.
  2. In the last update of Dorico, a track appeared with the “f” icon, but the volume curve available to the eye now cannot be controlled by the cursor / finger and only reacts to changes directly in notes, that is, in recording mode. Do you need to come to terms with this, or can you somehow change the volume right in the playback mode right inside the “f” track?

I’m sorry to say that I’m not quite sure what you’re asking here, kafkindom. Do you want to post your questions in your native language? I believe you’re Russian, in which case I can ask one of our beta testers who speaks Russian to help me understand your questions and provide answers.

1.Можно ли в Дорико скрыть лиги, вилки, штрихи так, как в Сибелиусе? Для «минуса» мне нужны все эти обозначения, так как они «работают», а вот для игры по нотам - нет, так как они загромождают пространство.
2.В последнем обновлении Дорико появилась дорожка со значком “f”, но доступная теперь для глаза кривая громкости не поддаётся управлению курсором/пальцем и реагирует лишь на изменения непосредственно в нотах, то есть в режиме записи. С этим нужно смириться или всё-таки можно как-то в режиме воспроизведения прямо внутри дорожки «f» изменять громкость?