Hide Nuendo not working

Hi everone,

I’ve just started working with osx version 11 of Nuendo and noticed, that the normal shortcut to hide Nuendo (cmd-H) is not working anymore. It works in Nuendo 10 but not in version 11… Does anybody else have this problem as well and why could this be?

Same here since N11.

…hmm, anyone else, or are we the only two? I’ve never had such a thing before, but it’s really annoying… Thanks Steinberg for some feedback.

Using Mac OSX 10.15.7, Nuendo 11.0.0.300.

Command + H hides Nuendo just fine.

Command H works intermittently on my system running Mojave. It works when I first bring it up and add some tracks but after adding more than 3 or 4 tracks of any kind, it will no longer minimize. Sometimes it just stops working if I have 1 track loaded and I am working on something like editing a VO for more than about 15 minutes. It’s completely random. No pattern I can find based on track numbers or time used.

I couldn’t find a solution to this problem yet - but at least a workaround: if you hold the alt key and click on the desktop, Nuendo will hide. :slight_smile:

Thank you very much for finding that workaround! Throw another bug in the To Do list I guess.
Since not everyone is having the issue I wonder if it’s OS based or combo OS and hardware?

11.01 did not fix the hiding issue, at least with projects started in 11 or earlier.

You’re right. Same here.