Hide rests

I PM’d you about this – in the Print mode, click on the “Annotations” button on the right of the screen and check the box for “View Options.” In the trial I made just before PM’ing you, that hid the rest onscreen in Print mode and when I printed it to paper, the rest did not show (however a small bit of the staff line where the rest had been was missing as well). And when I created a PDF of the test score, the rest was hidden and the staff line was complete.

wow, how did it figure that out> I saw the option but didn’t think to try it. too impatient, I guess. thank you very much.

I just tried it and it worked. It’s not something that anybody else suggested, so perhaps it’s just a quirk that solved this problem. I hope that when the manual is finally put together they include a lot of these discoveries that we early adopters have figured out and posted on this forum. I’m happy to have helped solve your problem!

Though this (“View Options”) fixes the printing of the 0% opaque rests, it now seems to print all the “SYSTEM BREAK” and other flags…

You can switch those off in View > Signposts, of course.

That solves the problem very nicely – thank you for that suggestion, Daniel!

Oh! I missed that! Thanks, Daniel.