Hiding tie on 1/4 tablature bend

I am trying to hide a tie on the attached tablature stave. I don’t wish to see this displayed and I have set the appropriate tie settings in Engraving > Tablature > Ties to no avail. Apart from the fact that it adds visual clutter to the screen, it is also displayed
Example.pdf (45.4 KB)
a 1/16 note later than it is executed. I have marked in red the way I would like it to be displayed which is also more accurate. Any help gratefully received. Thanks.

In that case I think you just want to shorten the note it is attached to.

If the note is meant to be bent after a 16th note and then held at the bent pitch for another 16th then that isn’t really a post-bend (which is what you’re using here) - that would be a “normal” bend to a microtonal pitch e.g.:

Hi Richard, thanks for your reply. Yes, I am aware that I can shorten the note, but that in turn introduces a rest which isn’t there so isn’t an acceptable solution. I need the note to ring for the full 1/8 note but bend up from the beginning of the note.

If the bend is from the beginning of the note then this isn’t a post-bend. You could do something like my second example. Here’s the Dorico project:

Untitled Project 1.dorico (505.7 KB)

How do I do this?

You need to choose one of the 24-EDO tonality systems when you create your key signature - that will make quartertone accidentals available to you. See e.g. Changing the tonality system

Thanks for your help Richard. That’s all working swimmingly now!