Today, I quite finished a “crazy” project I started a month ago — while working (as my signature says, I’m an opera singer, soloist, in France), and also engraving a series of vocal score for colleagues, which means it was more like a hobby time killer than a full time job. That crazy project is the engravement of a french (only) version of the vocal score of Carmen, 100% in Dorico. We’re talking about a 442 pages long score. One month.
I must say I am very impressed with the stability of the program, and its logic. And, of course, the extraordinary quality of the output.
The only remaining thing that I could not deal with in an elegant way — so I decided not to deal with it — is the brackets management. I am quite confident that the issues we still have with those, and with complicated labelling (I’ve been using some Shift-X objects) will soon disappear.
Many thanks to Daniel and the team, we are lucky to have you