Holy guacamole, I'm back :)

guacamole is good whether it has religion or not.

Hi ya Phil! :smiley:

Hiya John :sunglasses:

Robin. What happened to the industrial dishwasher I left for you guys? :unamused:

Sold it to buy the update to C6! And beer… :confused:

Hey Cheese Man !!! Your back , now everything is back to normal. :slight_smile:

Good to see your alive and kicking.

Howdy John and Ian :sunglasses:

Hee, hee! :smiley:

You can’t keep a good cheese down!

Waydaminit… that’s not right… Of course you can keep a good cheese down. But you get the sediment. Sentiment. I didn’t mean you get a sediment deposit from eating a good cheese. Sediment is not an impediment or even unintended condiment.

Anyhoo - cough - my compliments, old man. :sunglasses:

Good day to write another ‘funny’ song, eh? :sunglasses:

A sedimentary lifestyle need not be an impediment to either good days nor funny songs! On the contrary! The absence, indeed the abstinence, of sediment is often meant to compliment a sobriety that renders the two mutually exclusive. :wink:

Is that a NOS* six-pack of MacAndrew’s I spy over yonder Dave? :wink:

NOS = New Old Stock … a term oft used to describe vacuum tubes of ancient build, safely ensconced in dusty old boxes.

I was thinking the same thing! :sunglasses:

Wow, this thread’s gone to the dogs :laughing: Started innocently with some guacamole and mushy peas, beer, now we have cheese and possibly edible sediment :open_mouth:

Oh yeah, it’s good to be back :sunglasses:

Now we just need a musical cheese thread ( you’re on Nate :mrgreen: ) to put the icing on the cake for you Phil :laughing:

If you don’t like the sediment, you can always steam your hot-dogs in Guinness … but be warned, some folks don’t approve of mistreating Guinness that way. :wink:

Well we all know the Brit’s fondness for warm beer, so Phil would probably like steamed Guiness hot-dogs :laughing:

…and leave the dogs in the Guinness, like martini olives.

That would be for those of pro-sediment sentiment.

I once had some St. Sixtus Trappist Monk Ale. On a sediment scale where 10 is extremely heavy with sediment and 1 is extremely low on sediment … it rates an 11!

:willy:

Phil !!!

Nice to hear you’re back ! We’ve been missing you !

braunie

Not your :willy: silly, hot-dogs, but if … :laughing:

That is taking the vernacular expression “getting steamed” to a whole new level!