Home Base - my first album in 2021

All songs composed, played, recorded by myself with Cubase 11 Artist.

1 Like

Uppps, I thought may be someone want to give me tips, constructive critic or just a not “not bad” or something else. Okay. I will try to become better.

By the way: All instruments were also from Cubase Artist and all sounds are programmed or redefined by myself.

I wish you all health and luck.

I like it, I would get it mastered by a pro. That extra bit of polish goes a long way and leads to you getting work.

It sounds like it could be a video game theme song or something, so invest in yourself and get it mastered, that’s my advice.

Thank you very much for your kind words and advice. A pro will do some wonderwork, but … puh… there is a little money problem here. :slight_smile: :grinning:

recycle cans

Really cool stuff, man! I listened to the first track in it’s entirety, then kind of “scrolled” through the rest. Interesting sounds and variation. I like the fact that it’s not just a constant Boom Boom Boom Boom bass drum sound which usually turns me away from this type of music. I must say that this isn’t the kind of music I would normally listen to, but I found it quite enjoyable. Listening to the last track right now … I like it!

Not my area to criticize your mix/mastering. I think it sounds great!

Did you use any 3rd party VSTs, or strictly Artist 11 for everything?

Nicely done. Keep up the good work!

Hey, thank you very much. I only used Steinberg’s VST’s. Only one FX is from “outside” Valhalla Supermassive.

That’s really impressive. Stock Cubase Artist and one free 3rd party plugin. A lot can be done with just the stock goodies if one truly explores them, which you certainly have done. Nice!