Home Base - my first album in 2021

All songs composed, played, recorded by myself with Cubase 11 Artist.

1 Like

Uppps, I thought may be someone want to give me tips, constructive critic or just a not “not bad” or something else. Okay. I will try to become better.

By the way: All instruments were also from Cubase Artist and all sounds are programmed or redefined by myself.

I wish you all health and luck.

I like it, I would get it mastered by a pro. That extra bit of polish goes a long way and leads to you getting work.

It sounds like it could be a video game theme song or something, so invest in yourself and get it mastered, that’s my advice.

Thank you very much for your kind words and advice. A pro will do some wonderwork, but … puh… there is a little money problem here. :slight_smile: :grinning:

recycle cans

Really cool stuff, man! I listened to the first track in it’s entirety, then kind of “scrolled” through the rest. Interesting sounds and variation. I like the fact that it’s not just a constant Boom Boom Boom Boom bass drum sound which usually turns me away from this type of music. I must say that this isn’t the kind of music I would normally listen to, but I found it quite enjoyable. Listening to the last track right now … I like it!

Not my area to criticize your mix/mastering. I think it sounds great!

Did you use any 3rd party VSTs, or strictly Artist 11 for everything?

Nicely done. Keep up the good work!

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

Hey, thank you very much. I only used Steinberg’s VST’s. Only one FX is from “outside” Valhalla Supermassive.

That’s really impressive. Stock Cubase Artist and one free 3rd party plugin. A lot can be done with just the stock goodies if one truly explores them, which you certainly have done. Nice!