Horizontal lines tearing screen during video playback

Hi there,
I have a problem with random horizontal lines when playing videos with Nuendo. It looks like a problem of rebuilding some frames during playback. At first glance one might think that it is a problem related to the graphics card (AMD Radeon Pro 580X 8 GB).

Unfortunately, the problem occurs only within Nuendo. With any other player outside Nuendo or any other DAW the problem does not arise. This makes me think that the problem is Nuendo and how maybe it manages the graphics card. I’m on a new mac pro and I don’t think it’s a driver problem.

It happens with all videos and with any format, from mp4 to Apple ProRes, no difference. All the videos are obviously 1080 progressive and not interlaced. I show some frames to better understand what I’m talking about. The frames in the screenshots are only those that show the problem, not all frames have this defect fortunately.

For several months I have been trying to understand how to solve this defect but unfortunately without success. Have any of you already had this problem and figured it out how to fix it?

Thanks for your help!