How add new empty-handed player?

how add new empty-handed player? of course i copy old one.

I’m not sure what you mean but if you want to see a Player with an empty staff (no Instrument) you can create a Treble or (Bass) Staff Instrument.

If you mean how do you add a new Player, in the left-hand Player Zone in Setup Mode, select “Add Single Player” and choose the Instrument you want.

Add a new Player then hit Esc when the Instrument Picker shows up. The Instrument Picker will be dismissed without assigning an Instrument.

2 Likes

is possible put empty handed-player instruments in score order after making such? or need do before moving them to empty handled player. and is possible lock them order. in whole score ? and in empty-handed player? to avoid accidental moving.

There’s no such thing as an “Empty-handed Player Instrument”. If a Player has an Instrument, even a “Treble Staff” Instrument (as per your previous thread), then that Player will be automatically named as that Instrument. Of course, you can then manually change the name of that Player.

You can drag Players into any order you choose whether or not they have music. You can set the Player Sorting to Orchestral or Band, then, when you click the button it will order the Players into that choice. To the best of my knowledge there’s no way to set a Custom Player Order other than by manually moving players.

I apologise if I’ve misunderstood your post.

You will have to disable auto-sort.

1. I think this thread should be merged into this thread from 2 minutes earlier.
  2. @MXHeppa, you have not explained, in either thread, what the use case is. What do you want an empty-handed player for? It will not appear in the score without an instrument. If you want a scratch staff, there are several available in the “Sketch” category.
2 Likes

i do mistake i found how they arriwed and found NO reason have them. they appear when i move all instruments to other player. i thinked things wrong sorry this mess.