How can I install Cubase 7 on my new mac mini fusion drive?

Hi, I just bought a new mac mini with Yosemite 10.10 OS X, I could install the cubase 6 with no problem at all, but when I tried to instal the updates 6.5 or 7 the installation software send the next message “You need at least Mac OS X 10.6.0 to install this software”. I tried with the application for installation on Yosemite from stein berg web page but it doesn’t works. I tried to install the updates of OS X to Yosemite 10.10.3 and 10.10.5 but the message here is “OS X update can’t be installed on this disk. This volume does not meet the requirements for this update”. Please help me, Do you know how can I install my cubase 7 on my Yosemite 10.10?
Thanks

Hi,

If you want to isntall Cubase 6.5 or Cubase 7 on your Mac OS X 10.10 system, you will need the Installer Tool in every case.

Then, make sure, you are using the Full installer, not an update.

I tried to do that, the full cubase 7 installer with the installer tool app for Yosemite but send me the message “No Steinberg products found. Please mount the downloaded product or insert the product disc in your disc drive and restart this app.”

Hi,

Was the disk mounted already? Did you doble-click to the package first to mount it, and then use the Installer Tool, please?