How can I see if a clip has been "processed" in audiomontage?

Is there any way to see if a clip in an audiomontage has been “processed”, e.g. a pitch-shifting had been done?

I realize that the original is automatically stored in a folder named “Data”, but in the montage nothing shows that this particular clip is not the original - the name of the file stays the same.

Regards
grello

Look into the history list.

Yes, Phillipe, but the history list is empty once the montage has been closed.

I realized now that in the “Files”-Tab I can see that it’s not the original file but the processed one stored in the “Data”-folder.
And in the “Clips”-tab the icon in the “Srce”-column changes. Please look at the attached pic.(By the way: what do these icons mean?).

But for me it would be better to see directly in the montage that a clip is not the original one - another colour or an appendix like _01 or similar.
More: for me it doesn’t feel good to have two different files with exactly the same name on my harddisk - ok, different folders but anyway.

The reason why I insist on this: on one CD I recently mastered one song was pitched up a semitone. Mysterious, because normally I know what I’m doing :wink: - and it takes at least 3 clicks to pitch a clip in montage…
Or is there a secret shortcut somewhere to change the pitch of a clip one semitone up?

Regards
grello

Or is there a secret shortcut somewhere to change the pitch of a clip one semitone up?

No!

Concerning the isons, the “sine” represents a standard audio file. The others, an audio file that was rendered through Cubase or Nuendo.