How can we that you enough!?

I just want to say that I have a reasonably good understanding of Software Development skills in C++ and I want to congratulate the Dorico team for their immense effort and logic they have built into Dorico. It is so close to AI! The algorithms for Microtonal notation with playback is phenomenal as are many other features…including having the user in mind with help screens and extensive explanations in “Settings” pages. Constant videos on YT explaining features by already tired developers. I have real Russian Vodka that can increase a 24-hour day to a 30-hour day! :wink: You deserve every barrel of Oil from Moscow! OK,ok and every Euro for your tireless work!

I hope you have a Musical FEMA in place handling the influx of new clients who seek this miraculous Software!

I am so glad that I am part of this amazing team again! SPASIBO! I am dealing with the Russian school to purchase this software! Let us hope I convince!

Greetings
Mikhail

Haha this post wins everything. :laughing:

Hi Mikhail, long time no see here on the forum. Many thanks for your kind words. I hope you are doing well.