How come...?

[quote=“Chris Beuermann”] Hello Dreamix,

It would make more sense to contact our support department and try to solve your “local” problems with them. A “general” post like this does not solve problems.

Cheers,

Chris[/quote]

I didnt ask for any help in my post, the post was all about frustration, I´ve already solved it by rolling back to 6.0.2 :slight_smile:

I´ve been a cubase user for many years, I know the tricks to make Cubase work as good as possible, and Cubase 6 seemed like a very stabil and nice version of Cubase, so I guess Im just alittle frustrated when it seems we`re back on the old road once again… but maybe its just my system then which works perfectly fine with 6.0.2 and where the 6.0.3 is the complete opposite!

I didnt ask for any help in my post, the post was all about frustration, I´ve already solved it by rolling back to 6.0.2

I believe “griefing” is against forum rules. And all the charitable posters who replied aren’t telepathic so they tried to do what comes naturally which was to help. :mrgreen:

Did you look at all the listed changes and bug-fixes? Maybe there’s a new setting or Option that you missed that may make 6.0.3 work for you. Worth a try?

:laughing:

Yes im sorry and understand people want to help, very nice indeed!
I´ve found 6.0.2 works brilliant for me and I´ll stick to that for now, I dont want to mess around to make things start working again in 6.0.3, everyones happy :slight_smile: Chris says there is nothing wrong with 6.0.3 I´ll have to believe in that but…I wouldnt be to suprised if the i.e video engine starts working for me in the next update :wink:

Yeah, where did the word soul come from? A common thread on these discussions seems to be that computers can crash if they “work too hard”. Not possible, unless cooling is broken. In which case every single game will crash it, probably YouTube et al as well, so it should be pretty obvious.

This “Northside data overload” issue sounds entirely fascinating. Please go ahead and link the sources you learned about it from, I would love to read about it.

Anthropomorphizing things mean giving them a human trait. Or didn’t you look it up before you C & P’d it?

I’d like to know the sources for your “knowledge”. Go on. The words “money” “put your” and “mouth is” comes to mind. Please rearrange and let me know. I’ll give you two weeks. :mrgreen: Hilarious.
If you know what a Northside bus is you’ll know what I’m on about.

End of thread I think.

I’m now 100 % conveinced that “Conman” is in fact Charlie Steinberg.

:mrgreen: I’m not that clever. I wonder who I’ll be next week? :mrgreen:

I’m not under-employed enough to bother wondering who anyone else is.

Still, your post count is 5 times mine which means that I must then be super über employed.

Don’t be mad. I was only kidding.

Charlie.

:mrgreen: OK. Done. But I don’t even know my postcount let alone yours. I’m not that bored yet.

This response is just what I’m talking about. And (obviously) as I stated you’ll NEVER see that it’s YOU and not the other guy being argumentative. All made obvious by your use of “” and the condescending tone of the majority of your posts against people who do not think exactly like you do.

I am real. You are sad…

… really at this point I don’t care about anything that you have to say about anything. I have now adopted the practice of skipping your posts when I see your username as it is a complete waste of my (or anyone’s) time to read them. Feel free to respond to this as I know you will. Be assured that I will not read the response as I have a life and a career making (most assuredly) WAY more money than you ever will in music given the amount of useless posts I see from you here on a daily basis.

Best of luck in your close mindedness :slight_smile:

Just click his username and select “add foe”. Then all his posts will be made invisible and your world will become a more peaceful, harmonious place :smiley:

So I was right aboput the C & P then.

That’s not me in your head. It’s yourself. You are trying to win something and nobody wins in a forum except the people who have their problems sorted.
This is not a hospital for Cubase and computers. It’s just a room where people ask if there’s a quick fix for a sudden problem it’s handy. Nothing much seriously gets fixed here. It’s not a big deal place.
If all it takes is a “” to annoy you you are a particularly sad case. Even sadder for for bothering to read another poster’s contributions.
I know you’ll read it. Off to make a little addition to my already vast fortune. :mrgreen:
My tone is actually quite amused most of the time. You aren’t too serious to be laughed at. Neither am I.

Don’t use just love these forum arguments :smiley: They make Jerry Springer look like Barney :laughing:

I came by plane.

What argument? Somebody’s talking to himself and pretending it’s me. :mrgreen: I’m quite flattered.

HIHI :smiley: would never wanna mess with that cat :laughing:

Closed for obvious reasons…