How comes there are never any leaks about upcoming upgrades ?

to each their own. One of my feature requests made it in, one a I did a mockup for - so I’m happy about that. In general, lots of stuff people have asked for I think has made it. Don’t get me wrong, there’s some key main things missing that I was really hoping for… but overall, still happy with the direction they are taking and it seems like they are listening… can’t ask for too much more but can certainly expect more by 11.5

Good news is that we have no idea how old that doc is. I would assume they start beta testing months and months in advance. Could end up with more in the final. But regardless, it contains at least one or two things that will likely force me to break the wallet out.

How comes there are never any leaks about upcoming upgrades ?

]
well.probably that cubase 11 beta document is the biggest leak ever for cubase/steinberg product ?! :confused:

I am so ready for this update. It looks amazing. I really cringe when people say ‘My wallet is ready’, but you know what? ‘My wallet really is ready and waiting’. I know it’s considered bot the wise thing to update straight away but I don’t think I’ll be able to not. The feature list looks hot.

well its like a lottery game,none of my “wish” features that will help “me” with workflow are in the list,well just need to wait to the upgrade to see what features gets in
(sure what’s in the list will help but its not "the"features i wanted most)

I know, I’m stoked however because it seems as if some of my feature wishes got implemented, and looks like they’ve been implemented really nicely. Can’t wait