How do I add VST Sounds to new Cubase 8.5 install?

I just installed a new version of Cubase 8.5 on my Mac (OSX 10.11.2). The application + package contents take up 868MB on my HD. However in the unzipped Cubase install folder is another folder called “Content” and in that is a 12GB folder called “VST Sound”. It looks like it contains a bunch of great .vstsound files. It’s hard to tell, but have these files been installed somewhere else on my HD? It doesn’t seem so given how much space is left on my HD after the install. I’ve tried to figure out how to “import” them by following some tips found in these forums (Device → Plug-in manager, etc.) but it does not look like I’m having any luck. This Content folder was not mentioned in the Readme or Getting Started guide. FYI - this VST Sound content is on an external drive. Am I missing something? Thx.

I think I answered my own question. I was looking in the Library folder under my user name in OSX. I need to look at the Library folder from the root account (/Library). From there it’s Application Support/Steinberg/Content. Looks like the “missing” files are in there. I will double-check and come back here if I’m wrong.