how do I change tempo from 3rd party plugins in Cubasele8

I know how to drag and drop loops in and repeat indefinitely…that problem is solved. .but when I change the tempo from the transport panel or in the sample editor then loop it, the drum track that I’m looping loops or repeats but it is somehow altered and seemingly skips or leaves a blank space at the end of the track and then loops again and won’t stop skipping and leaving a blank space…any suggestions…thanks for the help on my last post…

Hi,

What kind of track do you use for your Drums? Audio or Instrument?

If you are using Audio, make sure, the Audio events are in the Musical Mode, to be synced with the Project tempo.

It’s an audio track…and I tried musical mode…I think maybe this is a sometimes thing…with the drum machine vst I downloaded, it doesn’t do it if i follow a certain way…like in the tempo editor I set the tempo down to where I want it and hit enter it works sometimes…maybe I’m a little exhausted from spring cleaning at 68 years old and there’s so many illnesses injury and other things that I’m no as sharp in the memory department…lol…but at any rate, I got it working sometimes…but not the drag and drop from Halion se sonic2 as much as I would like… I’ll keep taking suggestions…one thing I noticed is that if I change the tempo in the transport bar, that seems to be when nothing can be done about the "skipping"beats and a second or two of blank track…

Here’s probably the solution I stumbled on-after I drag and drop a drum loop, press Alt+P- then it seems to work…but don’t hit any other keys or click ons…maybe I clicked on the loop waveform then alt+p…