How do I edit only one midi-channel inside same midi-track?

Thanks to the users that has “answered” in this thread and destroyed it.

Filter Bar in editor (Event channels) ?

You can´t assign MIDI parts to a specific MIDI channel…

I need a guide to how this works, as I don’t understand much of it. Could anyone write a step-by-step guide.

To make myself more clear: I need to select the notes that is assigned to a specific midi-channel, among many notes assigned to different midi channels within the same midi-track.

They already did, in the manual.

That would then be events, not parts…

Step by step? …
Niagara falls, slowly I turned, step by step …

You are wrong.

Yeah, and your mom did you.

There is an Operation Manual included with Cubase in PDF format. Read the MIDI Editors section paying special attention to the Filtering techniques.
Granted, it may not be step by step, but you should be able to extrapolate what you need.
You might also look on YouTube or something for tutorial videos on Midi Editing with Cubase - even if it’s not C7, the info might help.

The Cubase-manual is unable to explain anything in simple terms.

And, if this is your answer to a problem on a forum, why don’t you find something else to do instead of coming with the most stupid answer of all: “Read the manual”.

You come on an open Forum with an attitude like that, throwing Sh1t in the faces of anyone who even tries to help you, you get what you deserve. Get over yourself for F_sake. Nobody’s going to hold your hand like momma’s little boy through these things. Perhaps you’re just too dense to be using a program like cubase - it wasn’t created for simpletons! And we certainly don’t want it dumbed down for ingrates such as yourself.
Give it up!

I come to an open forum, ask a question and get the “answer” read the manual. It’s obvious that you don’t know the answer, or you’re so tired of answering questions that you won’t. Either way, if your best answer is “read the manual”, stay away.

Btw, I’m makiing music and releaising tracks. What about you EINSTEIN?

This forum is obvious not any help.

A BIG text-sign saying “READ THE MANUAL” should replace this forum.

Au contraire, there are plenty of momma´s in here…

Whatever he does, it must be good enough, so, unlike you, he does not have to tell anyone who doesn´t want to know anyway…

Why don’t you go and read a manual. I’m sure you have plenty of manuals in your room in your mom’s house.

I’ll switch to another midi-sequencer. To much small-problems with Cubase, and when asking a simple question on the Cubase forum one is told to read the confusing manual.

I know that all of you are master-producers with alot of releases behind you. You are the real deal… Yeah, sure.

Solution: Using Logical Editor - Help? - Cubase - Steinberg Forums