How do I put Track Pictures in the Mixer in Cubase 9.5?

I have set up track pictures in the tracks. Very easy to do.

Is there a way to put the same track pictures in the corresponding tracks in the Mix Console?

I’ve seen videos on how to do it in previous versions of Cubase, but I can’t make those old instructions work to 9.5. They direct you to an icon that isn’t there…

I also can’t find instructions in the manual.

How do I go about doing this?

First make sure that you have the Pictures section of the MixConsole visible. This can be set by selecting the down arrow just to the left of the gear icon on the right side of the toolbar.

Now you can just double-click on a blank picture to add one. Any picture you add on either a Track or MixConsole Channel should appear on both the Track & its corresponding Channel. There’s one situation where this won’t happen and that is if you use a MIDI Track to drive a Rack Instrument. That’s because the Track & Instrument are separate entities so their Pictures can be assigned independently. But for an Instrument Track the pictures will be the same on both the Track & Channel.

Thank you @raino.

Using this I can make the pictures appear in the floating MixChannel but not the one that sits on the bottom of the screen.
But that’s the important thing, I guess.

Where exactly do I find this down arrow in Cubase 11? Thanks!

Exactly this , there’s no "track pictures " enable in any of the dropdown arrows that i see

Oppsss another type before you look reply lol :smiley: :smiley: :+1: It’s actually the page setup cog ,second one in on the right hand side .