How Do I recative my Pro Cubase ?

Hey Guys,

I bought Cubase pro when it celebrated 30 years.

The cubase run perfectly on my computer but now my computer died because of my HDD - (could’nt boot my computer) so i had to replace the HDD with a new SSD.

I downloaded the Steinberg assist manager, downloaded cubase pro 10, did full install.

The eLCC has fully installed.

But when I run cubase pro 10 it says " no valid license found. the program will quit now"

What I am suppose to do now ?

Did you plug in your USB Elicenser?

Yes Ofcourse, I can see TAB " USB ELICENSER " and in that I have Cubase pro 10 - Steinberg, beneath of that i have " Soft Elicenser ( SEL)" - empty

Yes Ofcourse, I can see TAB " USB ELICENSER " and in that I have Cubase pro 10 - Steinberg, beneath of that i have " Soft Elicenser ( SEL)" - empty

Is it possible you have a license for Cubase 10.0.x, but you have installed 10.5.x (Which is a paid update)?

That would show that message as you’re not licensed for 10.5 onwards. It’s a bit confusing as the latest 10.0.x version is 10.0.5.

How can I tell ? I bought only once Cubase Pro 10 it was at 19.6.2019 - around this date… so which version i bought the 10.5 or 10.0.5

In the e-licenser USB tab it will say " Cubase pro 10" or " Cubase pro 10.5"
You definitely own Cubase 10 if you bought around the anniversary sale. But i fear that you may have downloaded 10.5

Yes you right. sorry for the confusion .