How I register Cubasis 3

Bought it, don’t know where to get that little number to register it on my steinberg.

Hi Falu Quilombo,

RoomWorks SE is a free in-app purchase, which can be unlocked when registering Cubasis.
Did you try these option? Once done, you should be registered (and receive a free great sounding reverb plug-in on top).

Hope that helps!

Best,
Lars

2 Likes

I did that as soon as I did the in app purchases passing from cubasis 2 to the 3, but in my steinberg it still shows registered cubasis 2 not 3.

1 Like

Same here - only Cubasis 2 showing on my Steinberg account.

I also only see Cubasis 2 registered and not Cubasis 3 in my profile… I am wonder how to register it…

Hi geeker post,

Thank you for your message.

Cubasis 3 offers to unlock the RoomWorks SE reverb via registering the app.
To do this, please tap the “Shop” button, choose “RoomWorks SE” and follow the on-screen instructions.

Please let me know if this helps to solve the problem to register Cubasis 3.

Thanks,
Lars

1 Like

It’s already registered. All the apps were transferred over from Cubasis 2 after I purchased Cubasis 3.

Seeing the exact same result for the suggested resolution from Lars. RoomWorks SE says Registered in Cubasis 3, but still doesn’t show in my Steinberg account (Only Cubasis 2). Is there any update on this?

Hi all,

Shared the topic with our engineering.

Best,
Lars

Thank you Lars

Hi bobstrenger,

Did you experience the issue on iOS or Android?

Thanks again,
Lars

Hi Lara. IOS. On an iPad Pro 11

Hi bobstrenger,

Thank you for the additional information, shared with the team.

Best,
Lars

Thank you Lars. (Sorry for the typo on your name in my last post. Just noticed that now. lol)

No problem… :wink:
Please have a look at the PM sent.

Thanks,
Lars

Hi Lars. I seem to have a similar problem. I have Cubasis LE 2 authorized (from the purchase of a Yamaha keyboard). I then bought a Line6 amp which also includes a Cubasis LE code, but I can’t figure out how to enter the code to use LE 3. When I try on my Mac I’m prompted to install a software downloader (which obviously has nothing to do with the iOS app) and when I try on my iPad it tells me to download from the App Store, which I do, then it transfers the 1 free in app purchase, but I’m still in Demo mode. When I try to “Unlock all CUbasis LE features please connect a supported device” it doesn’t find my amp.
The amp connects via USB, not via bluetooth. Any help?

Hi Lars. I seem to have a similar problem. I have Cubasis LE 2 authorized (from the purchase of a Yamaha keyboard). I then bought a Line6 amp which also includes a Cubasis LE code, but I can’t figure out how to enter the code to use LE 3. When I try on my Mac I’m prompted to install a software downloader (which obviously has nothing to do with the iOS app) and when I try on my iPad it tells me to download from the App Store, which I do, then it transfers the 1 free in app purchase, but I’m still in Demo mode. When I try to “Unlock all CUbasis LE features please connect a supported device” it doesn’t find my amp. The amp connects via USB, not via bluetooth. Any help?

Hi anthonymoody,

Thanks for your message.

Cubasis LE (our mobile app) comes bundled with a wide range of supported devices, to unlock the app from demo mode.

Please have a look at our dedicated Cubasis LE 3 website, to check if you own a compatible device, which can be used to unlock Cubasis LE from demo mode. All hardware devices which unlocks Cubasis LE 2 from demo, are good to unlock Cubasis LE 3 as well.

Hope that helps!

Best,
Lars

Seems I have the same issue. I just noticed this. I have Cubasis 2 registered and don’t see Cubasis 3 as registered. How do I register Cubasis 3 to my account?

Hi nexis,

What happens if you unlock RoomWorks SE within the Cubasis 3 In-App Shop via registration?
Is Cubasis 3 properly registered in your account afterwards?

Thanks
Lars

Hi Lars, how do we do this unlocking? I have the same problem as the others…