How many takes YOU do for comping vocals?

Me ? Three takes. That’s all I can “sing” in a day. After that I must let my voice recover…not a singer…poor technique…blah blah. But three is my answer. And I do not compile the best parts of them three takes into one proper one but just pick the best one and that’s it. Maybe that’s the reason it always sounds lyk sheit…

braunie

Singing really isn’t the point of Britney Spears though.She sing for tofee, but she doesn’t need to.

We have a similar in the UK called Cheryl Cole. Can’t sing for toffee, autotuned to flower ( or whatever the substitute for intercourse is ) , but very fit.

well…I would wouldn’t you ?

Yep she’s a bit of a useless talentless bint but i wouldn’t mind letting her ‘sing into my special microphone’ :wink: he he

I recommend a pop filter though, just to be safe…

:mrgreen:

It means to multi track. like add 2 or more tracks of singing the same thing. (in this context)

Would be difficult if your voice falters after a couple of takes though…

LOL

LOL i can’t top that one! hehe

Clam?

You may embed only 3 quotes within each other.

The Bearded Clam…

How about a touch of violins? That might make it a little more exciting. :smiling_imp: :laughing:

bint

Uh, can I please get a translation for the following “Britishisms?”

“tofee”

“fit”

“bint”

Thank you!

I know I’ll get laughed to scorn, but… the singing on the first two Britney Spears albums (yes, I own them) is actually quite… how do I say… effective? Maybe not “great,” but her often mocked affectations, which hadn’t gotten stale at that point, I found rather charming.

Then again, I’ve read stories where certain people claimed THEY did the singing on those records, not her… which is a bit like somebody taking credit for the OJ murders. But I don’t believe these stories – even up to today she still has that same “voice” that is almost certainly her own actual voice. It’s what the French call “une voix chucotant mannequinee” which roughly translated means “a whispering fashion model’s voice” :unamused:

If you can sing I’ll give you some tofee…

Fit= gorgeous, sexy, hot, marks out of ten… I’d give her one

bint= “Look…you can’t proclaim yourself king just because some moistend bint lobbed a scimitar at you.”

Ah, yes, the Lady in the Lake

Strange women lying in ponds is no basis for a system of government. Supreeeeeeeeeeme executive power derives from …

Now for something completely different …
Monkey’s with guns

CHEESY HELMET FLAKES!!!

:mrgreen: