How to adjust MIDI mod parameters of all tracks at once

Hey everyone, I have a problem - not with Cubase, but with my own MIDI controller - there is an issue with the velocity curve. For some reason, it is really, really quiet. I just got it, but I really don’t want to send it back, so what I thought I would do, since most of my music is heavily MIDI-based, would be to just add a full 16 MIDI set to each project, and then gave all the tracks a +40 velocity bump in the MIDI modifier section. But, as you can imagine, it gets tedious after several dozens of projects per day. I was wondering if there was a way to quickly change such a setting for all tracks at once. I searched the manual, and I’m sure I’ve probably missed it… I know there must be a way. I can’t seem to find it, though D: sorry for my ignorance. Is there a key command?

Hello,

You have posted on the wrong forum, what version of Cubase do you have?
It will also be a good idea if you fill out your signature with your system specs.

I am moving this to the General forum or the time being.

Best regards,
GN

Well, you can use the Input Transformer (the “crooked arrow” icon at the top-right of a MIDI track’s Inspector), in Global mode, then, once you have made your settings, all you have to do is activate the Global Input Transformer for each track (they will all have that “global” setting).