How to AUTO align vocals with Cubase? Workflow tips:

Looking for an easy and fast way to auto align speech or double vocaltracks and harmony tracks to a lead vocal track,
like auto speech alignment.
I know plugins like vocalign, revoice pro or autoalign, but maybe there is a comfortable way with cubase onboard stuff, like audiowarp, quantize, or so on.
Maybe someone could post an easy and fast workflow for it!?

Maybe there is someone who knows the ultimate workflow tip 'How to AUTO align vocals with cubase onboard stuff"

Thanks n greets

Posted it not 5 minutes ago on another thread:

There’s a very pricey plugin called Vocalign, used for overdubs in films that does something close this, but it expects the same voice - not recommended for your case.

Instead, when using the stuff bundled with Cubase, what I do is (had to align 4 vocalists I had no control over), is to select all the tracks and open them together. Set the coloring to “part” (or “event” or “track”, I don’t remember) which makes each track in a different a color. Then you’ll have to manually align them together. In most cases, each phrase on one track relates to a phrase on the other tracks and aligning them should be quite simple. Sometimes though, you’d have to cut and move segments, but most of the work should be easy, just long.

I know plugins like vocalign, revoice pro or autoalign, but maybe there is a comfortable way with cubase onboard stuff, like audiowarp, quantize, or so on.
Maybe someone could post an easy and fast workflow for it!?
Thanks n greets

The 2nd part of my message was about stuff bundled in Cubase, made it clearer now.

Thx