How to buy the Cubase 5 to 6 update? Where?

Hi y’all. =D

I have 2 simple questions that I can’t seem to find the answer for in either the homepage or the forum, even after searching and googling a bit.
In the Cubase store, I am only able to buy an upgrade that I don’t really need (Cubase 6 artist to Cubase), and not the one that I want, which is the Cubase 5 to Cubase 6 upgrade.

Will this upgrade be available in the future?
If it already is, where can I find it?

Thank you for your time.

(Edited title of the thread)

Er, is this where you were looking?

That’s the page I used, and 5 to 6 is right there - used it myself.

it’s the first option you see: “Update from Cubase 4 or 5”.
I think you’re confusing the words “upgrade” and “update”: if you’re going from Cubase 5 to Cubase 6 you want the update, not an upgrade.

GroovinDJ: Thanks but it is not exactly that page. I live in Chile and I had to buy the Cubase 4 to 5 update the Steinberg Online Shop, which is here Products — Music Software & Audio Hardware | Steinberg and I can’t find the update for 5 to 6.
The distributor in Chile wasn’t much help last time I spoke to them.

dirkpiano: I believe you are right. Hadn’t really thought about that. I will check… you are right sir =D.

I refrase my question:
Will the Cubase 5 to 6 update be available in the Steinberg Online Shop?

its there plain to see when you go into “buy cubase 6” its the first option you click on and then it adjusts the price acording

regards
john

Nope, sorry, I am only able to see “Cubase 6 Upgrade from Cubase Artist 6” and a some other stuff.

will check further…

----Edit------
might the Steinberg Online Shop be showing me only products that I can purchase from my country or something?
well anyway… I’ll get my update whenever it is available to me, thanks! :smiley:

click on buy cubase 6 ,go to " i want to update or upgrade" on that page and its the first option

john

filerfreak: I am not able to “buy cubase 6” from that link since I am not shown that option. That is why I posted this in the first place. But don’t worry, I will buy it when I can find some other way. Thanks anyways. :slight_smile:

You probably have to buy it from Chile’s distributor.
But you can also try a European or US on line store like Thomann

The products shown in the Steinberg Online Shop are controlled by IP GeoTargeting. This means the shop only displays products to you which we are able to sell you. As the update you would like to have is only available as a boxed product and Steinberg ist not doing the distribution directly but via Yamaimport Chile we cannot sell it to you directly. Please contact Yamaimport Chile to find out how to get it.

Cheers, Jonas

Thank you Jonas! :smiley:
That is all the information I needed. :stuck_out_tongue: