How to do à deux in horns - condensing question

Hi folks,
I’m orchestrating something for a brass project. I have Horns 1-2 and I’m trying to figure out how when I condense them I can have the part show up as a2 instead of having two stems for each note. See the pics to see what I mean. Thanks!
Screen Shot 2021-12-03 at 2.08.48 PM

Screen Shot 2021-12-03 at 2.08.27 PM

Try putting a Condensing Change - with the horns ticked - wherever it is that the texture changes in such a way that it has to be on separate stems. That location is off one end of the screenshot, so I can’t tell you where.

The reason you currently have separate stems is this:
Dorico makes one condensing choice per phrase. By design, a phrase is defined as the notes that happen between rests. Any time Dorico encounters rests in all players (within a Condensing Group, e.g. these two horns) it ends the previous phrase and starts the next phrase. If you add a Condensing Change, Dorico considers the music after the Condensing Change as a new phrase and is thus able to use a different condensing approach.

Addendum: there’s a Notation Option for allowing mid-phrase unisons that may give you what you want without condensing changes. If there are occasional unisons this option can be more irritating, though, because it’ll clutter your score with a2 labels each time there’s an isolated unison (or unison patch).

Thanks. you were right-it was an issue with the phrase. I forgot this phrase started on another page and when I copied the whole thing, It made the .a2 as expected.