How to edit/modify recorded pitch bend events

Hi there,
Pretty new to Cubase so apologize in advance if the question is dumb.
I recorded a midi track (using my standard midi keyboard) and used the pitch bend knob during the record.
When I play back the track everything’s fine. Pitch is reproduced adequately.
I can even see the pitch bend events in the track itself.

Now I’d like to edit this. If I display the automation from the midi track I can choose “Padshop - PitchBend” (I’m using Padshop as instrument on this track) from the long list of automatable items but it let me create a new curve… it will not edit the current curve.

what Am I doing wrong?
Thanks in advance,
Eric

Hi.

Double klick the midi event. the midi editor window should pop up. On the bottom right where under the bar it says velocity; click it and you get a dropdown menu. From there you can choose pitchbend :slight_smile:

Still can’t figure it out.
My pitch bend are not seeable in the midi editor. Only in the background in the main track view.
I made some screenshots:

In the main track, you can see in the background all the pitch events. I can also hear them.
ScreenHunter_46 Feb. 05 01.11.jpg
From there I tried to select in the automation the pitch bend but a new line (as the volume that you can see in this screenshot) appear.

I tried to follow your advice and use the midi editor, but here even if I select the Pitch bend in the combobow on top right, I don’t see all the event. It’s like there is only 1 value of pitch !?

See what I mean?
Basically I’m looking for a way to have what I can just see in background of my track (screenshot 1) in teh midi editor so that I can modify the curve with the usual tools (like for velocity for example)…

Thanks,
Eric

Oh! I’ve just found it !!!
just above the virtual keyboard in teh midi editor view !!!
Thanks,
Eric

1 Like

Good one! thanks - been looking for like a half hour now. pro 9.5.
Mine is on the bottom of the keyboard on the left though - almost completely gave up.
Man! You think they would put that somewhere more prominent?!
Thanks@