How to enable smooth scroll?

I’m with you. This is one of the things I really dislike about editing in Cubase. It makes it very hard to move things with the scroll wheel in small continuous increments. I have to visually “readjust” every time I use the scroll wheel, and/or try to antipate how far the little jumps are going to be. I don’t want to have to grab the scroll bar as it takes me away from the waveform I’m working on. Same thing with vertical scrolling. I’m not sure why this isn’t a basic feature. I never had this problem with Protools.

I just installed the smoothscroll.net app windows 11 and it works perfectly. There’s a setting where you can alter the step size. It works for me both vertically and horizontally. I understand being against a subscritpion for a functionality that should already be there, but for 1$ a month, for me it’s totally worth it

Works perfectly on windows 11. Great find! You can even just alter the settings on an app by app basis, so the resolution you choose for cubase won’t effect your browser (if you want to set it up that way)

1 Like