How To Fix Sustained Choral Pitches in Dorico Pro update

I just downloaded the new Dorico Pro 5 update yesterday, and I am loving it! That said, I’ve discovered what I think is a glitch where my playback will sustain one of the pitches I had in the melody of one of the voice parts. The cause seems to be any time a specific pitch is played twice in rapid succession – for instance, if I select a pitch and then hit play within a second, it holds it, or if I have a voice part repeating a note, it will sustain that pitch. This also happens in write mode if I am navigating between pitches with the arrow keys and the same note appears twice. It will continue sustaining until I hit play and pause again. Is there a fix to this, or am I doing something wrong? Thanks!

Welcome to the forum @Hannah_Walker!

I doubt that you are doing anything wrong but I’m not sure how to fix it.

Have you explored:

?

Hannah, can you please try copying and pasting a small passage of music that exhibits the problem to a new project, then attach that project here so that we can take a look at it?

Here’s a link to one of our sticky posts that explains how you can most efficiently ask for help here on the forum: