How to get support?

Hi Guys,

I’m in the UK, I put in a support request a week ago and have had no reply.

I put a message on this forum and have had no reply.

Is there a UK based telephone number to ring, I can’t seem to find one.

thanks for any help

Andy

Hi Bob…,

https://www.steinberg.net/en/support/support_contact/united_kingdom_ireland.html

May I suggest that you go back to your original post for the performance issue and list all of your system specs. Things like are you connecting with USB, firewire, non-Steinberg VSTs, whatever might be helpful. Just listing your OS & UAD Apollo is too general.

Also, I hope you searched both this and the UAD forums for similar issues as there seems to be some listed. Maybe one of those will give you a clue about what might be going on.

Good luck :wink:

Regards :sunglasses:

Hi,

Thanks for the reply.

With further investigation it is nothing to do with the Apollo, it is the same whatever audio interface I choose.

I will update the original post and ring them on Monday.

Cheers

Andy

Edit: I just looked at my original post, it lists the 12 core MacPro with 32GB ram, i’m not sure what else I can add!

Yea, you listed your computer specs (and it’s a serious machine) but things that might cause performance issues on a machine like that are probably more related to things such as… non-Steinberg vst’s, asioguard settings, asio driver used, exact audio interface model(s) tried, type of connection (USB 2/3 or FireWire), are you using the Steinberg Power Settings (can’t remember exactly what that is called), are other programs running while CB is running, hard drive type and available space. Have you updated Cubase to the latest version 8.0.20? 32 or 64 bit? Who knows what else but, generally speaking performance issues are tricky to figure out. So the more info listed the better chance that someone will try to assist. Also, Steinberg will be asking for this same info if/when you ever get to discuss with them.

Regards. :sunglasses:

Hi,

Ok, thanks for the info.

I will add some more stuff.

Cheers

Andy