How to get this black color gui in Cubase

Hello,

I just watched a video that Steinberg uploaded on youtube ( - YouTube ) and I really like the black color that Cubase has in this video.

So, just a quickie, I could play with the values in the preferences but up to now I am always coming up with something that is either blue-ish or green-ish. Does anyone have the parameters in handy right now so that I could achieve the same color?

I will try to experiment in the meantime, but thanks anyway. :wink:

(I could be completely wrong about this :wink: )ā€¦
I think the ā€œdeep blackā€ you are seeing is in fact the background of the video, not the background of the Cubase Project window (look at the main Mac menu barā€¦ it doesnā€™t take up the whole width). In fact, we never get to see the actual background of the Project window, and what we do seeā€¦ the Inspector and the Mixer Control Roomā€¦ look rather dark grey to me :wink:.

Thanks for the reply,

No, I am not talking about the background, I am talking about the mixer/project window color. Itā€™s quite a dark grey and I quite like it :mrgreen:

Looks like the stock colour scheme to me.

Yeah, thatā€™s exactly what my 6.5 install looks like and Iā€™ve never tweaked any of the UI settings. Hmm.

Hmmmā€¦ Maybe because my settings are inherited from Cubase SX3 ,4 and 5. The default settings would be with all the sliders in the middle then?

hereā€™s how to get that grey GUI

Personally, I canā€™t stand the stock Cubase blue. The first thing I always do after installing a new version Cubase is change it to the more professional looking grey.

Thank you! Thatā€™s what I was looking for . I prefer Cubase this way too!