How to have two instruments playing different time signatures I.e 6/8 & 3/4 at same time?

Fairly new to Dorico, I’ve come over from Sibelius after using that for 3 years. Just trying to work out how to notate a hemiola/ polymeter sort of thing? In my case I want the cello in 3/4 and piano in 6/8. Is there any way to do this or is it not possible in dorico yet? I’ve added an example of what I’d like from SIbelius.
Any help is greatly appreciated!
Screen Shot 2018-12-07 at 10.51.59 am.png

Welcome to the forum, TillyJ. You can do this pretty easily: enter the “main” meter in the usual way, then on the instrument that needs the independent meter, type Shift+M, enter the meter into the popover as usual, then hold the Alt key before you press Return. Alt+Return or Alt+Enter is the way to add a local meter (and indeed is the way you can add a local key signature, or voice-specific dynamic or octave line as well, from their respective popovers).

Awesome! thanks so much

Is there a way of doing this in cubase pro score editor? I want to do Philip Glass style poly-rythms with various instruments playing concurrently in different time signatures.

I think you might be better served in the Cubase Forum :wink: