How to know what loops you already own?

Hi I have owqned Cubase since the birth of homo sapiens (3.7). Recently I have had a system crash. I have nearly finished the rebuild, working on my loop library.
How can I tell which loops I own and which ones are free with various former Cubase incarnations? Is there a way to download former free Cubase Loops?
I do have the ones included with Cubase 12.
Can’t seem to find this detail in Download assistant which should, but does not, tag which products are owned or free. Can’t find the detail either in My Steinberg

Minor difficulty - Cubase 12 is amazing!

Z

I’ve only been on Cubase since 9.5 so I don’t think I can help with which content you have rights to, but here’s the content download page:

Steinberg Content Download

Again note the disclaimer regarding licenses before you start downloading everything there:

“Below you can find a list of sound content (libraries, expansions) that can be added to different Steinberg applications. Older downloads are available directly on this page. Current sounds can only be download via the Steinberg Download Assistant.
Please note: The sounds listed below can only be used with the corresponding license and additional Steinberg software. Required licenses are available from our Online-Shop.”

1 Like

All of the content included with Cubase can be found by clicking your version of Cubase in the Steinberg Download Assistant. None of the loops included with Cubase can be bought separately and wont be found anywhere else in the Download Assistant.

As far as I know, none of the included loops have ever been removed since Cubase 5.

If you’re unsure if you purchased any additional loops, please login to your Steinberg Shop account and check your order story:
https://shop.steinberg.net/c2/shop?mode=stmt

1 Like