How to make events from 1 clip follow the project's tempo?

Dear fellow-Nuendo-users,
I am a total newbie with Nuendo, coming from Logic and I am dealing with the following issue:

I’ve recorded an 3.50min commercial clip in a stereo track. (During recording, the project tempo was 120 bpm)
I’ve made 5 cuts in this clip, giving me a new (35secs) version of this commercial song, consisting of 5 events.

Now, I’d like to make this 35sec-version a little faster (from original tempo 110 bpm to 120 bpm)
I’ve found the clip in the Pool and with a little help from the Beat Calculator I’ve found the clip’s original tempo (110 bpm) and filled that in the clip’s tempo column in the Pool. After that, I thought to switch on Musical Mode (by means of crossing it on in the Pool’s column) but when I do that, the 5 events return to their original-recording-positions instead of sticking together…why is that and what’s the regular way to make your audio recordings follow the Project Tempo?

Thanks in advance for any help.
Best Regards, Niek.

Addition:

I discovered that when I import the audio clip (instead of recording it), and do the same editing, the tempo-following works as expected; no weird event-shuffling occurs. Has this to do with the tempo-stamping which occurs when recording into Nuendo or have I overlooked something essential?

Cheers, Niek.