How to open the mixconsol

I have recently bought Cubase Elements 8, but I can’t seem to find how to open the mixConsol anywhere. Could someone tell me how I can get it to open? Steinberg also says that Cubase Elements 8 comes with three virtual instruments, how can i get there? Sorry for these questions, I’m new at this stuff :slight_smile:

Hi

F3 to open the MC.

Unfortunatelly using CB 8.5.2 PRO - so no idea about CB Elements

Cheers

F3 or if you right click on the toolbar you can add the media and mixer buttons…if you’re on a laptop you may be a bit tight for space up there.

Right click in the track list and add instrument track.

Thanks for taking the time to answer!

You can find the instruments by going to Project > Add Track > Instrument. In the dialogue you will find the installed instruments.

And also, you can access the mix console two other ways:

Devices > Mix Console
Right click on the toolbar > Media and MixConsole Windows > Press the “MixConsole” Button.

If you have any questions on how to use anything, you can go to Help > Documentation. There you will find all the manuals.

Also, if you speak spanish, here’s a link where you can get registered for a comprehensive Cubase LE 8 course that I wrote. It contains a full lesson on the three included instruments: Padshop, Retrologue and Halion Sonic SE.

Did I mention, the course is free? Well it can be. Cheers!