How to put a duplicate baritoneTC part of the euphonium on the score

OK, this seems like it should be simple, but I’m not sure how to accomplish it.

I have long made concert band scores that have the Euphonium part displayed on the score, and then made a Baritone TC part with the Add Instrumental Part Layout, that would create that part, but not show on the score.

But I now have a conductor that would like to see the Baritone TC part on the score as well. I don’t really want to copy/paste the music from one to the other. I would prefer that the Baritone part stays synced with the Euphonium part.

How do I do that?

The only way to achieve that is to create a new player and cue the original euphonium into that from beginning to end. Then you have to allow cues in the score, and change the size of the cues notes and get rid of the rests.

Wow, I thought that should be something simple and straight forward to do. At least, I feel better that I couldn’t figure out how to do it in a straight forward way.

Thanks. I appreciate your help!

It really would be easier to just copy/paste than the mentioned steps by @klafkid - maybe 10 seconds of work - or would you disagree?

Since you asked, I’m going to try @klafkid’s method.

If my method included writing the parts once and getting things right the first time, I think your method would be more practical.

But, I end up massaging the voices a number of times before I get a satisfactory result. I often falsely think I’ve got what I want only to discover that I need to make other adjustments.

So, yes your method would work, but since I already have a printable part for the Baritone TC, I would have preferred to have Dorico optionally reflect that part in the score.

What you have are two different representations of the same set of notes. Dorico can only can only practically represent those notes once in any layout (and that includes a score).

Actually, of the very same player!