How to send 2 mono tracks with diff. pan to 1 stereo insert?

Hi!

I want to send 2 mono tracks from Cubase to Vienna Ensemble Pro (VePro) for FX.
Unfortunately, VePro have only stereo inputs. Ок, I need to send each mono track to 1 Vienna stereo input with different pan - L and R (it’s not possible, as I see). And in VePro I need split stereo pair to 2 mono tracks.
In post-fader insert slot on each track I open VePro Audio input plugin with input 1/2. But pan slider not works for insert - I can not to pan mono signal to send it to L or R in insert! I has tried to place mono files on both mono and stereo tracks - in all cases I have mono on VePro input. Is it possible to do? (It is possible to make interleave stereo files from 2 mono and all works, but I not like this manner - to interleave violin with flute)) In addition, it is not easy, if I have 40 mono tracks for mix in Vienna MIR. For now it possible to use one stereo channel to send 1 mono file to VePro - but this increases the number of channels in half…

Best regards,
Vadim

Not sure of exactly what you’re trying to accomplish…have you tried sending pairs of mono channels (panned as you want) in Cubase to a Stereo Group Channel and then sending this to VEPro?

Yes, it works! but it is extra movement, thought that this can be done without creating extra tracks/groups…)

If you often use similar set-ups for different songs you could set it up as a Template but otherwise, yes, it looks like you will have an extra step.

Depending on the version you use, send panning is possible, in Cubase