How to Setup your Cubase Session for Analog Summing

Hi Guys!
Just wanted to let you know about this video on how to setup you cubase session for analog summing
Puremix_Cubase Session Setup for Analog Summing

Enjoy

OMG!

Does someone really need a video tutorial for this? IMO, if you even consider analog summing, you should already know everything presented there.

For those of us that like to look at videos for learning stuff, the Puremix videos are excelent; some of the best out there really.
Thanks for the tip!
:slight_smile:

I think Juno’s, IMO extremely valid point, is that this isn’t an analog summing tutorial video. It’s a very basic VST Connections tutorial. This is at the Intro to Cubase level at the most, maybe even “if you are a first time Cubase user” level. I’m not a real fan of using misleading titles to drive eye-balls.

Using the forum to flog your wares is annoying. But since they let one studio do it, I guess they have to let them all. Personally I think all that crap belongs somewhere else. But, whatever.

It looks like a tip to me, not a promotion, and it is about Cubase. So it may be relevant and usefull to some. not everyone is professinals around here. :astonished:

It looks like a tip to me, not a promotion

No…it’s a blatant promotion. Two clues: The OP has 2 posts. The OP is listed on the About page on the website.

Using the forum to flog your wares is annoying. But since they let one studio do it, I guess they have to let them all. Personally I think all that crap belongs somewhere else. But, whatever.

I couldn’t agree more. Steinberg seems to arbitrarily enforce the forum rules about these kinds of posts in this forum. I say: shove 'em all in Lounge.

1.So everyone with only 2 post is suspicious then. :laughing:
2.I can’t find the OP there. :question:

I actually had tons of post on the steinberg forums before it got migrated or change (whatever you want to call it) and my username/password got carried over…
Funny how suspicious people are when free stuff are presented. Even when some blocks clearly enjoy the shared piece of info.

Anyways…

Interesting and helpful link, like the Steinberg “tips and tricks” Steinberg Forums , and more so than many on youtube. “How to Setup your Cubase Session for Analog Summing” … seems an accurate enough description of the video to me!