How to turn 2 x Mono Tracks into a Stereo Track?

Hi,

I want to duplicate a mono vocal track, and turn the 2 tracks into a single stereo track so that I cam use a Waves doubler plug-in to thicken up the vocals. Any ideas how do this?

Many thanks!

Just route it to a stereo group channel and put the plug-in there. No need to duplicate or create a stereo source.

Just route it to a stereo group channel and put the plug-in there. No need to duplicate or create a stereo source.[/quote]

Hi, thanks for this. Is there a way to bounce two mono tracks into a stereo file?

Ideally, I want to create 4 stereo tracks (duplicates of the original mono vocal track). I guess I could create 4 x stereo group channels and route them to another group channel to control them from one fader, but bouncing mono tracks to stereo would be my first choice if there’s a way to do it.

1 Like

Route it to a stereo group channel. Then export (not bounce) the audio, in the dialog select the group channel for the channel to export. Also set the import parameters to put the new audio into the pool and create a new track if desired.

That’s great - thank you!