Recently I accidently creeated a Frozen Group Track (Using Ctrl+C and Ctrl+V) and found it impossible to Unfreeze or Delete the Group Track
Can anyone else confirm this (Possibly an unusal Bug?)
- Create empty project
- Add an audio track (Track 1)
- Add/Record some audio (add some insert effects)
- Freeze track
- Using ‘Mix Console’ ,right click on Track1 and Add A Group Channel To… (the created audio track step 3)
- Using ‘Mix Console’ right click on Track1 and select ‘Copy First Selected Channels’ Settings’ Ctrl+C
- Using ‘Mix Console’ right click on Group track and ‘Paste Settings From Selected Channels’ Ctrl+V
Note that the Frozen (Snow) icon now appears on the Group Channel and no Inserts can be added/removed
Removing the audio track from the group leaves the Group still frozen.
Their seems no way to Unfreeze this group or delete this group.