how to uninstall VST Connect Pro 3

Hi all
I’ve just downloaded the update - VST Connect Pro 3 - and I’ve not nada chance to try it out with a third party, but I noticed that in order for this and the third party to connect, they’ll now need VST Connect Performer 3. I’m sure it’ll all work together well (fingers crossed), but I’m anticipating that if there’s a problem with the third parties installing Performer 3, I’ll need to revert back to version 2 for the time being. So…. what’s the simplest way to uninstall VST Connect Pro 3.0 and revert to V2? I’m guessing I’ll need to reinstall V2.

Any info would be great.

Don’t worry, I’ve managed to answer my own question! I’m on OSX, so I just restored the VST folder from a previous backup - Thanks Time Machine!

Ive uninstalled mine but my licence still seems to think its in the system. Checked all vst and preference folders but no sign-can anyone one help?

found it! HD>application support>Steinberg>components

What you mean license? The license is independent from whatever is installed or not (it’s on your dongle).

Exactly, sorry.

So to recap:
To uninstall “VST Connect PRO” on a Mac, please delete the following files

[a] Delete the folder /Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/VST3/Steinberg/VST Connect PRO
Delete the component /Library/Application Support/Steinberg/Components/vstconnectpro.bundle

Its not on my elicence-thats why I wanted to uninstall it :slight_smile:

Thank you, I was missing step b, this is the second time this one has eluded me.