How to Use 2 laylas 20 bits with Cubase 6

I’m having problems to connect my 2 laylas 20 bits with cubase 6 using the clock sync, I hook up one of my
layla-1 clock out to the clock in of the second layla-2 then I select the ASIO ECHO WDM driver form the device set up in Cubase 6 and finally I go to Devices, Vst connections and tried to Select my 20 in and out puts of my two laylas, suddenly when I activate the in or outs of my layla-2 there is no more sound on my cubase, I can only use my ins and outs of my layla-1. I want to use all my outs from layla-1 and layla-2 at the same time because I have a mackie 24x8 mixer.
I already check both laylas separately and they are both working perfectly. One more thing I already select the my Layla-1 as the master internal Out Super Clock and my Layla-2 as my Slave In Super clock from the echo console version 6.11 beta.
Any help will be very appreciated?
Check this video so you can see the problem

As far as I know, you can’t use two ASIO devices at the same time.

The driver needs to support multi cards for it to work, maybe give ASIO4ALL a go?

Oh that make sense I’ll will try ASIO4ALL drivers I let you know what happens thanks for replying.

Layla driver should support multiple cards. At least it did back in '99 according to manual.

As far as I know, you can’t use two ASIO devices at the same time.

You can, as long as they use the same driver.
I had two Layla 3G’s running alongside perfectly for years…

I’d contact ECHO support. They’ve been very helpful with issues I had in the past.

I tried to get support from echo but they no longer give support for this interface.
I tried using ASIO4ALL DRIVERS but I get the same error I cant use both interfaces see the picture. This is very frustrating.

Do you have the possibility to select another than WDM e.g. “Asio Echo PCI” driver

+1
I’m quite sure, this is the key here!

This are the only drivers I have on my devices.

I wish I had my good old Layla here so I could check this out … but unfortunately I’ve borrowed it to my friend.

http://www.echoaudio.com/Downloads/Archived_Drivers.php