How/When shall I receive the Cubase LE 12 upgrade from LE 11 e-licencer

Hello, I’ve got the same problem, I can’t find Cubase LE12 licence after buying a new Audient MKII ID14.

Greetings, I am struggling with the same problem unfortunately. I am even from the same country as the original author of this thread.

I use Cubase 11 AI, came with my UR22 MKII Audio Interface. Unable to move forward with 12 or 13.

So your help is much appreciated.

Hello, I’ve registered Cubase LE 11 in my account due to the purchase of the Audient Evo 4, but I can’t upgrade the license to Cubase LE 12.

Can you help me, please?

Thank you so much, I’ve received it in my account

Hello there. I own 10 LE AI Elements. Can I get the upgrade to the current version please? Or is it not possible?

@Matthias_Quellmann

Hi, Matthias,

I have an eLicense for an older lite OEM Cubase version that I’d like to upgrade to Cubase AI 13 if possible.
I believe this is the thread people get referred to as an appropriate place to submit a request.
Would it be possible for you to look into it?

Thank you very very much!
& Cheers!

Hi @Sorcery,

You already have a Cubase AI 13 license in your account. You can just open the Steinberg Download Assistant and install Cubase AI 13.

Hi @Matej_Biskup,

You have both a Cubase Elements 10 and a Cubase AI 7 version in your account. I have upgraded your AI version to the latest version. You can install Cubase AI 13 now right away. If you also want to update your Cubase Elements 10 to Cubase Elements 13, you can purchase an update for €29.99 at Cubase: Music Production Software - DAW | Steinberg

Hi there, i have a LE11 License - no Option shown to upgrade to 12 oder 13.

The Activation Manager does not show any Licenses at all.
The eLicenser Control Center shows the Licenses for Cubase LE and Sound Content for AI + LE.

Hi Matthias, I have Cubase LE/AI 9.5 and cubase 11 appears under ‘my products’ but i’m afraid to try it because of licensing/wiping off my libraries etc. Can you add the latest le/ai permissions to my account? that is if I do have an upgrade path from CB9.5 LE/AI. Thanks!

Hi, I have the same problem with Cubase 11 LE. I have v. 13 LE In Download asistant with my access code, but new generate aktivation code not funtcion and licence don’t atcivate.

“Please contact your software vendor to get a valid activation code.”

And one question, is possible install on more my pc’s…?

@Mattropolis @Keid @Nowimusic The latest Cubase LE/AI is in your account now.

1 Like

Thanks