Hub doesn't Connect issue with Cubase Pro 9.5

The same problem apears today with Cubase Pro 10 and Mac OS 10.14.4.

I have this problem with my main user account in Mojave, hub not connecting. This also influences my ability to properly quit Cubase.

Also, having crashes opening/saving/closing stuff.

I tried deleting prefs, reinstalling CB, reinstalling Mojave, general troubleshooting.
Have not been able to fix this. All my other stuff runs OK in Mojave.

Just started happening to me. Any proper fix to this problem?

I’m using Cubase Pro 9.5 - MacOS Sierra 10.12.6 (16G2016)

Likewise…this has only started this week… odd.
Running Windows 10 and Cubase 9.5 Artist
Hub just sits there saying no Internet Connection Detected… but obviously the system is online…

Wondering if something else is broken / about to break?

Same with me. Fired up Cubase after a summer break to find hub not connecting.
My broadband connection is clearly working fine.
Mac OS High Sierra
Cubase Artist 10.0.20
Any help appreciated

Hello
It is the same for me since this week.
How to fix it for Cubase 9.5 ?

Hello
It is the same for me since this week.
How to fix it for Cubase 9.5 ?

Hello
In my case, it’s ok now with an update of elicenser.
Now, the hub works.
Regards

I have the same issue but copying those files didn’t fix it. I have Win 8.1 - does that make a difference?

I’m having the same issue. Cubase 10 Pro.

Hub not connecting but I am obviously connected. Restarted. Nothing.

I have the same problem now with CB9.51 pro on windows 10 beginning two weeks ago. Tried moving the dll’s but no luck. This problem seems to have been around a long time probably with several different causes. Has anyone figured it out yet?

Update the eLicenser software and it should work again.

Did you try the suggested solution written on top of this post?

Yes, updating eLicenser solved the Cubase Steinberg Hub connection problem for me, thanks a lot! :slight_smile:

Updating my eLicenser fixed my problem with internet-connection (CB 10, Win 10)

You are right. With Cubase 10 and Cubase 10.5 it works just by using the current eLicenser-SW.

Worked!

That’s excellent information, I’m sure…but could you say that in English for me?
Sorry…I’m just a lowly songwriter…

HORST … I was being a little sarcastic.Sorry… I meant to say can you give me that info in layman’s terms instead of computer-ese.
Thanks for the reply!

There used to be a problem in Cubase to show online content in the Hub-Window starting with Cubase 7.

To solve it for Windows PC’s you needed to copy 2 files as described in one of the oldest posts.

Since Cubase 10 the topic was solved by Steinberg. You just need to make sure that you have at least the eLicenser-SW with the described version or newer.

You don’t need to understand all the technical backgrounds. If you face any problems with the Hub just post it here or send me a private message.